Monday, February 1, 2010

Austin's 13th Birthday!


For Austin's birthday we went to the zoo.

My mom said that this was a more "natural look". I always knew that Austin was a monkey.

















This is my monkey face.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa....I see you standing on your tip-toes next to Austin in that picture. He's grown so fast this year, it's hard to believe he is our height now! Better get used to it, he's going to be taller than us by next year! Mom

Fannin Family said...

Dear Mom,

I still don't understand why you are leaving comments on your own blog. Anyways, no one can prove that I was on my tip-toes in that picture and what is wrong with trying to make the moments of me being taller than him last? Seriously, there is no rule that says I can't be taller than my little brother. So there obviously isn't an issue here.

Love,

Melissa

PS There is a good chance that I bought 4 inch heels for a reason. To remain taller than Austin. And, no I will not get use to the idea.