Monday, July 19, 2010

I want to dance all night...

So basically, I decided not to upload my hip - hop video mostly because I couldn't remember my routine and the steps just thrown together don't really work. But, I'll keep trying and maybe I'll come up with something. Anyways, to mend your broken hearts about not seeing me do hip - hop I decided to upload a video of my jazz final. The first minute of the dance was choreographed by my teacher and the last part was done by my group. This was just a run through so its not perfect. But, I think it looks decent.

1 comment:

Fannin Family said...

I tried to find you melissa and i think i saw you, anyways cool dance thingy

Love austin

ps~dad and i thought you were the girl wearing the i love NYC shirt. But we now think you someone eles, hahah