1. I got the day off work. Paid time off is a wonderful invention. :)
2. I got my proper beauty sleep...meaning I got to sleep in until 7:45ish.
3. Breakfast in bed..crepes and nutella.
4. I got to catch up on my tv shows while wearing a crown and waving a light saber.
5. I got free Starbucks with my "little" brother (he's taller so I feel that little should be in quotes)
6. I picked up a birthday card for my friend on a mission.
7. I had my very own dance party
8. I went to lunch with Marie...
9. Taking the scenic route home. haha!
10. Picking up SOS for grandma. Lowe's Special Order Services.
11. Getting birthday balloons! :)
12. Having cheesecake cake at work to celebrate. My boss is awesome.
13. Free massage...that was also awesome. My work is awesome.
14. Eating pineapple.
15. Psych marathon!! :)
16. Singing I just can't wait to be king really loud.
17. Red Lobster...I love my seafood! :)
18. TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS!! I love my daddy daughter dates! :)
19. Time out for women tickets!!!!!! I love my mommy daughter dates! :)
20. Having the people I love the most tell me Happy Birthday! :) Thanks guys! :)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your wonderful article. I always visit your blog... Organic Manure in Chennai
Post a Comment