Thursday, March 25, 2010

Melissa is 19






I am now 19! For my birthday we went to Bend, OR! We all had a blast! I'll be adding pictures later this week. But, this is my birthday post. I am also moving in 3 weeks. So we are busy getting me ready to go to college. I am majoring in Preschool Education! I teach the three year olds in my ward and they are just adorable! :)

My favorite shoes are my red high heels. One of the song on the blog currently is Red High Heels by Kellie Pickler. It's a fantastic song. Anyways, I wear my red high heels around my house and sing that song at the top of my lungs.

My new favorite thing though is my cell phone. You see, I didn't have a cell phone until yesterday afternoon. I just shared with my mom but, since I am going to school I needed my own phone. It is cute and green! I love it! :) Even if I don't get texting.

No comments: