Tuesday, April 20, 2010

First Day of School!!

 
 
 

Today was my first day of school at BYU - Idaho! It was great! On Tuesday's and Thursday's I only have two classes. They are my child classes. I am in child development and infants and toddlers. On Tuesday's they have devotional which was AMAZING! I really loved going to it! Elder Clark and his wife spoke and gave great advice! Above are the two outfits I wore. The first one was for this morning and then I came home and changed so I could go to devotional in church dress. Oh and Mom the picture of me in my socks is just for you, since you love them so much! :) My favorite shoes here at college are my cowboy boots! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! I just think they are so cute! Well, that is pretty much what has happened so far. PS Dad and Austin, I taught you how to blog and I expect updates! PS Everyone should send me letters.

Melissa Fannin
275 West 5th South Apt. #13
Rexburg, ID 83440
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Melissa, LOVE your cute boots and your zebra striped socks are wild like your wild animal ring tone which I LOVE!! You look FABULOUS!! LOVE, Mom