Saturday, April 24, 2010

For Mom!

 
 

My mom requested photo's of my roomates! So here they are. The first one is of Caitlin and I just like her a lot! She is so sweet and nice! The other two are Rachel and Megan! They both are really nice and will have random dance parties with me. There are two more but, I couldn't find pictures of them on facebook. There names are Natasha and Kerri. They both seem really nice. I just finished some last minute homework and for some reason I can't fall asleep. I think I'll make my parents an anniversary present. It will be posted soon! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD! 22 YEARS OF PERFECTION! My dad still frequently tells my mom how beautiful she is. Its so sweet! Love you both!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Melissa, you touch my heart. Thanks for the sweet comments and happy wishes! We love you!! Dad and Mom